1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
Paranorman reveals first openly gay animated character
at first i thought mitch and kathy were going to hook up, like athletic boys and bratty teenage girls always do at the end of movies. but then he said this and the whole theatre screamed and EVERYTHING MADE SENSE AND IT WAS SO GREAT
What I like about this the best is that they LITERALLY WAITED UNTIL THE VERY LAST SECOND TO REVEAL IT. Basically forcing you to form your opinion of him based on his personality and characteristics, instead of his sexuality.
WHICH IS HOW IT’S SUPPOSED TO WORK.
Oh honey, you didn’t even know me when you knew me.